Do you fancy seeing one of the most original bands on the planet? Hailing from Istanbul, BaBa ZuLa are sonic rebels who specialise in alternative Anatolian music – a hip psychedelic blend of electro, dub, funk, rock ‘n’ folk. Their live shows have a surreal quality about them.
Currently on their Do NOT Obey XX world tour, BaBa ZuLa return to the capital this Thursday, 27th April, for an exclusive gig at the award-winning venue Under the Bridge, in Chelsea, southwest London.
We have two great prizes: a free pair of tickets to BaBa ZuLa’s London concert to give away and a runner’s up prize – a copy of the band’s new twin disc XX album, which celebrates their twenty year career.
How to enter
For your chance to win, simply tell us your favourite BaBa ZuLa album – there’s nine in total to choose from. That’s it!
There are two ways to enter into our free prize draw:
- Either like T-VINE Magazine’s Facebook page and leave your answer under the BaBa ZuLa competition post pinned at the top of the page; OR
- Send us an email to email@example.com marking the subject line BaBa ZuLa Competition.
If you are emailing your entry, do include your full name, age, postal address, and daytime contact number. And unless you tell us not to, we’ll also add your email to T-VINE’s free e-newsletter.
The deadline for your competition entry is 10am UK time on Tuesday 25 April 2017. We will announce the winners at 2pm on the same day.
Entrants must be 18 or over, and reside in the UK. Unclaimed prizes will be offered to another entrant. For full competition rules and terms, please see below.
- There are two prizes on offer. The main prize consists of two concert tickets to the BaBa ZuLa concert at Under the Bridge on Thursday 27th April 2017. The second prize is a twin CD pack of BaBa ZuLa’s new XX album.
- You must be eighteen or over and reside in the United Kingdom to enter.
- The first prize of concert tickets does not include travel for the winner or their guest.
- The concert tickets are issued subject to the promoter AGMP and venue Under the Bridge.
- The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and non-negotiable.
- There is no cash alternative.
- Only one competition entry per person.
- The winners will be selected randomly by T-VINE Magazine.
- Winners must claim their prize within 60 minutes of being contacted. Failure to do so would render them disqualified and a new winner picked.
- Those responding by Facebook are not required to give their full details on the public post. Should you be a winner via social media, you will be sent a private message from T-VINE informing you that you have won and be asked for your details as part of your prize confirmation.
- The judge’s decision is final.